Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome To The Identity Protection Blog

Welcome to the Identity Protection Blog.

The purpose of this blog is to discuss issues around identity theft and protection of your identity. I'll be covering anything related to these two topics. I don't have any specific agenda, I just want to raise awareness of this issue.

I have a particular interest in identity protection, especially when it comes to online identity theft. It's been a passion of mine for some time. I read about identity protection a lot and want to start discussing it myself. This blog is my forum which allows me to do so.

Fortunately, I've been able to avoid any problems with the theft of my identity, but I know people who've had terrible problems after getting their identity stolen.

If you're interested in identity protection or identity theft, I'd urge you to subscribe to this blog! If you've been unfortunate enough to have had problems with your identity being stolen, then I'd really like to hear from you in the comments, so that we can help stop this happening to other people.

No comments: